The OAIA formally invites your organization’s participation as a sponsor and are pleased to inform you of corporate sponsorship opportunities related to this conference. Some of the reasons for sponsoring this important event are:
• In recent years the OAIA conference has attracted around 120 participants from industry, federal, provincial and municipal government, Indigenous communities and organizations, and academia. As a sponsor, you can increase your organization’s visibility to your clients and project stakeholders before an audience of environmental and social impact assessment professionals. NEW THIS YEAR: A larger venue will accommodate more participants.
• Be associated with other thought and practice leaders in the field of impact assessment, sustainability and corporate social responsibility. Your sponsorship will help demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
• Ensure that your company or your organization’s information is forefront during the conference.
• Give your staff the opportunity to network with leading practitioners and experts.
This year’s conference focuses on how Environmental Assessment (EA) practitioners and participants can do EAs better. We will dig deep into techniques and processes that will improve an EA submission, which, in turn, will simplify the review of the EA and should lead to a better outcome for all. That is the art and science of EA. The conference theme is timely and attractive to those in the impact assessment field.
This year’s conference will feature an engaging mix of panel presentations and case studies.
For the 2017 conference, the organizing committee has outlined sponsorship levels and the benefits associated with being a sponsor, including:
• Sponsorship at a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze level
• Sponsorship of breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches, and speaker gifts or travel
• Advertisement in Conference Program